Skip to content
Skip to navigation menu
Prof Sheila Hunt
- The Social Meaning of Midwifery. Sheila C Hunt and Anthea Symonds, Macmillan 1995. 2nd Reprint 1996 (This book was featured in the Nursing Times series ‘The book that changed my life’ Nursing Times May 18 Volume 96 No 20 page 34).
- The Midwife and Society - Perspectives, Policies and Practice. Anthea Symonds and Sheila C Hunt, Macmillan 1996.
- Challenges in Midwifery Care. Edited by Ishbel Kargar and Sheila C Hunt, Macmillan 1997.
- Pregnant Women- Violent Men. What Do Midwives Need To Know? With Ann M. Martin, Butterworth Heinemann 2000.
- Pregnancy, Poverty and The Health Care Professional. Sheila C Hunt, Elsevier Science, Oxford. 2004.
Book Chapters and Foreword
- The Challenge of Change in the Organisation of Midwifery Care
- In: Challenges in Midwifery Care Eds: Kargar I and Hunt S C. Macmillan 1997
- Foreword: Essential Midwifery, Henderson C. and Jones K. Eds Mosby 1997
- Foreword: Pregnancy, Birth and Maternity Care: Feminist Perspectives. Editor Mary Stewart 2003.
- Foreword: Public Health and Midwifery Churchill Livingstone 2007