National Student Survey (NSS)
The National Student Survey (NSS) is an opportunity to ‘Leave Your Mark’ and provide invaluable feedback to the University to help identify areas where we are doing well and areas for development, as well as help to improve the student learning experience for future generations of students.
The survey is open to all final year undergraduates.
What's more, one SOCSI student will have the chance to win a Kindle Fire if the School achieves a response rate of 75% or more. All final year students will be entered into the prize draw*
The NSS in a nutshell:
- Annual survey of final year undergraduates across the UK
- Commissioned by the Higher Education Funding Council for England on behalf of all the funding bodies
- Fully supported by the National Union of Students
- Conducted by Ipsos MORI
- Quick and easy to complete - it takes about 5 minutes.
- Your responses to the survey are anonymised - so be honest!
Go to www.thestudentsurvey.com to complete the survey
*The prize is open to all final year SOCSI students whether you complete the survey or not. However, the prize will only be available if a 75% response rate is achieved, so get involved! The draw will be made once the Survey closes at the end of April 2014.