Mr Lee Gregory
Telephone:+ 44 (0)29 208 74436
Address:1-3 Museum Place
- BScEcon (Hons) Sociology and Social Policy at Cardiff University;
- MSc Social Science Research Methodology Cardiff University.
Undergraduate dissertation researching Asset-based Welfare Masters dissertation researching the organisational structure and development of time banks and the impact on the establishment of co-production Research into the development of diversification of Welsh Credit Unions.
- Introduction to Social Policy,
- Social Policy Analysis
- Poverty, Social Policy and Income Maintenance
- Social Science Perspectives (Msc Social Work - lectures)
- Poverty and Income Maintenance
- Policy Analysis
- General Social Policy
- Community Currencies and Basic Income schemes
- Welfare Theory
- Young People and Social Policy
- History of Social Policy
- Eugenics and New Genetics
- Scandal and Social Policy
- HIV/AIDS Policy
PhD Topic/ Area
Working title: Improving health and social care delivery through participation: time banks as a site for co-production
Exploring the application of time banking in community health and social care settings.
This study aims to assess critically the meaning, processes and outcomes of co-production in health and social care service delivery through the application of time banking mechanisms. The research will contribute to contemporary debates about the role of services users and citizens in public service development and delivery
1) To examine the effectiveness of time bank practice in chronic illness management and service consultation
2) To identify key organisational processes which underpin co-production/time bank practice in social care
3) Assess the strengths and weaknesses of time banking as a means of generating social capital in a social care setting.
Personal Website: http://ljgregory.wordpress.com/