Prof John Fitz
Awards and Prizes
- Attitudes Towards Higher education: a study of 16 and 17 entrants to HE in Wales, Welsh Assembly Government, with Lesley Pugsley and Chris Taylor £55,000;
- ‘Higher Education Policy in Wales’ K£10 ESRC (co-director);
- 'Measuring markets in the Public Sector: the case of the Education Reform Act 1988' (with Stephen Gorard) K£80 ESRC.
BA/ BSc, EdD, PhD:
- Social Theory and Policy Analysis;
- Critical Issues in Schooling;
- Social Justice and Educational Provision.