Mr Adam Edwards
Current Research Project
- ‘Supporting Empirical Digital Social Research for the Social Sciences with a Virtual Research Environment’, JISC (with P. Burnap, W. Housley, M. Williams, O. Rana and N. Avis 2012 - 2013).
- ‘Digital Social Research Tools, Tension Indicators and Safer Communities’ (“COSMOS”), UK Economic and Social Research Council Digital Social Research Programme (with Matthew Williams, Housley, W., Malcolm Williams, O. Rana, Nick Avis, 2011 -2013)
- ‘Urban Manager for Security, Safety and Crisis Management (“URBIS”)’, Leonardo Life Long Learning Programme of the Education and Culture DG of the European Commission (with Sinergie (Italy), European Forum for Urban Security, University of Maribor, Slovenia, and the regional government of Izmir, Turkey, 2011 – 2014).
- ‘The Organisation of Crimes against the Environment (“ENVIRON”), Cardiff Centre for Crime, Law and Justice (2012 - )
Completed Research Projects
- ‘Evaluation of the Office for Night-Time Economy Co-ordination in Cardiff’, Cardiff Community Safety Partnership and Cardiff Centre for Crime, Law and Justice, (2008 - 2010).
- ‘Evaluation of the Welsh Assembly Government’s Safer Communities Fund for Youth Crime Prevention’, Welsh Assembly Government, (With G. Hughes et al, 2008 - 2009).
- ‘The Role of the Community Safety Officer in Wales’, Wales Association of Community Safety Officers, (with G. Hughes, 2007 - 2008).
- ‘Policy Responses to Transnational Organised Crime’, Economic and Social Research Council, (Grant No.: R45126479698, 1999 – 2001).