Skip to content
Skip to navigation menu
Prof Amanda Coffey
- 2005-2008 Qualitative Research Methods in the Social Sciences: Innovation, Integration and Impact. Cardiff Node, ESRC National Centre for Research Methods. £627,532, Economic and Social Research Council. Director and principal applicant. (Co-applicants: C Taylor, P Atkinson, G Rees, G Williams and S Delamont).
- 2005-2007 Locality, biography and youth in a transforming community. £122,112, Economic and Social Research Council. (Co-applicant: T Hall).
- 2005-2006 Methodological issues in qualitative data sharing and archiving. £84,645 Economic and Social Research Council (Qualitative Data Archive and Sharing Demonstrator Scheme). Principal applicant. (Co-applicants B Dicks, M Williams and B Mason).
- 2002-2005 Ethnography for the digital age £174,528, Economic and Social Research Council (Research Methods Programme). Principal applicant. (Co-applicants: B Dicks, E Renold and M Williams).
- 1997-1999 The production of hypermedia ethnography £145,960, Economic and Social Research Council. (Co-applicants: P Atkinson and B Dicks).
- 1996-1998 Young people, youth work and transitions to adult citizenship £102,000, Economic and Social Research Council. Principal applicant. (Co-applicant: H Williamson).