International Society for Neoplatonic Studies (ISNS)
11th Annual Conference, Cardiff
12-15 June 2013
From 12 to 15 June 2013 nearly 100 delegates attended the 11th Annual Conference of the International Society for Neoplatonic Studies (ISNS) in Cardiff. The conference was hosted by the Cardiff University Centre for Late Antique Religion and Culture at the Conference Centre of St. Michael's College, Llandaff.
For a list of panels chaired at the conference click on the link above. For any further information please contact the conference committee members as listed below.
- Josef Lössl, Cardiff University (LosslJ@cardiff.ac.uk)
- Nicholas Baker-Brian, Cardiff University (Baker-BrianNJ1@cardiff.ac.uk)
- Crystal Addey, Cardiff University (AddeyCJ@cardiff.ac.uk)
- John Finamore, University of Iowa (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Michael Wagner, University of San Diego (email@example.com)
A complete programme of the conference can be downloaded from the link at the top-right corner of this page.