Enrolment for Year 2 and 3 Religious Studies and Theology Undergraduates
Welcome back to the Cardiff School of History, Archaeology and Religion
Staff members are looking forward to welcoming you back to the School and to Religious Studies at the end of September.
Enrolment in Autumn Semester
There will be meetings of Years 2 & 3 with Personal Tutors and Lecturers on Monday 24 September. Students meet their personal tutors in small groups from 3.00pm-4.00pm, and then all Year2/3 students meet in room 2.01 from 4.00pm-5.00pm. Details of this meetings can be found in the Module Catalogue distributed during Spring Enrolment. Students will also be sent details to their University email accounts in September.
During Enrolment Week students will also need to meet individually with their Personal Tutors in order to confirm their programme of study for the academic year. All joint honours students are allocated a Personal Tutor in the Department. Lists of Personal Tutors are available on the academic notice board in the Department on the 5th floor of the Humanities Building or from the Religious Studies Administrator. You should contact your Personal Tutor in mid-September to arrange to see them during Enrolment Week.
After your Personal Tutor has confirmed your programme of study during Enrolment Week for the academic year you should complete online enrolment.
You will NOT be able to complete online enrolment without first obtaining confirmation from your Personal Tutor. If you try, your choice of modules will be rejected.
Guidance on Online Enrolment
You should enrol online to register with the University and confirm your programme of study (i.e. both your degree programme and choice of modules).
Please check that by the end of enrolment week you have:
1. Completed online enrolment.
2. Confirmed your programme of study whilst doing this.
3. Confirmed your modules, that you have the requisite 120 credits, and on the appropriate modules for your degree programme.
4. Single honours students in their final year must ensure that over years 2 and 3 combined they have studied at least 120 credits from modules at Level 3.
5. Joint honours students in their final year must ensure that over years 2 and 3 combined they have studied at least 120 credits from modules at Level 3 – at least 60 of which should be in Religious/Theological studies.
6. Both single AND joint honours students in their final year must ensure that over years 2 and 3 combined they have studied modules from at least TWO religious traditions.
Guidance for enrolment for returning students can be found at http://www.cf.ac.uk/regis/enrolment/oneninfo/onlineenrolmentinfo.html
The enrolment itself is done via SIMS online at http://sims.cardiff.ac.uk/