Dr Piero Tassinari
- Byzantine medicine (Aetius of Amida, Theophilus)
- Mediterranean healing sanctuaries
Galen: Psychological Works (2013) edited by Peter Singer, translated with introduction and notes by Vivian Nutton, Daniel Davies and Peter Singer, with the collaboration of Piero Tassinari, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
Piero Tassinari (forthcoming 2014) ‘From Kos to Pergamon: Hippocrates and Galen on the signs of disease’, in Bergama International Symposium: Ancient Medicine and Galen of Pergamon.
- Towards a Galen in English (Wellcome)
- Theophilus on the residuals of the human body
- Reading Latin 1 - 20 credits (HS3421)
- Reading Latin 2 - 20 credits (HS3322)
- Reading Greek 1 - 20 credits (HS3423)
- Reading Greek 2 - 20 credits (HS3324)
- Postgraduate Latin I - 20 credits (HST022)
- Postgraduate Greek I - 20 credits (HST024)