Prof Pat Hudson
- Pre-factory manufacturing: economic, social and cultural aspects
- Demography and family life
- The industrialisation process
- The textile industry especially wool textiles
- Regional and local history
- Micro history
- Everyday life and the 'economics' of everyday life
- Economic theory for historians
- Quantitative research methods
Pat Hudson (2001) Living Economic and Social History. xvi + 480pp. Economic History Society.
Pat Hudson (2000) History by Numbers: An Introduction to Quantitative Approaches. xxii + 278. Arnold.
Pat Hudson (1992) The Industrial Revolution. xi + 244. (Arnold).
Pat Hudson (1989) Regions and Industries: A Perspective on the Industrial Revolution in Britain. xiii + 277pp. Cambridge University Press.
Pat Hudson (1986) The Genesis of Industrial Capital: A Study of the West Riding Wool Textile Industry, c.1750-1850. 345pp 1st edn. Cambridge University Press.