Skip to content
Skip to navigation menu
Ordering Security Services
How to order Security Services
- In the first instance you should contact ‘Security Services’ to discuss and agree the service to be provided.
- If the service is chargeable, then you will be advised to raise a requisition on Oracle.
- Your booking will not be treated as confirmed until ‘Security Services’ receive the Purchase Order.
- After the Purchase Order has been sent to ‘Security Services’, any amendments to the numbers required or the service to be provided should be agreed directly with ‘Security Services’.
- After the service has been provided, please receipt the order. Any queries should be referred back to ‘Security Services’.
- Once it has been receipted, you need to check that the Purchase Order is closed on Oracle, otherwise your encumbrances may be affected.
- If the final breakdown of service provided and associated charges differ from the original requisition, then you will need to action a Purchase Order Change Request.