Confidential Waste Collection Service
‘Portering Services’ offer a confidential waste disposal service to Schools on an internal charge basis. The charges are intended to cover costs incurred for disposal through the authorised contractor and the logistics involve in the collection and transportation of the waste. The charges are considerably less than a comparable service provider by an external contractor.
- £3.00 per sack of paper waste
- £15.00 per sack of plastic media waste
Please note that the minimum charge for any order £10.00.
How to order a confidential waste collection
- In the first instance, Schools should contact ‘Portering Services’ to request delivery of empty sacks and to arrange collection of full waste sacks.
- At the time of request, Schools will be provided with a quote. They will then need to raise an official Purchase Order based on this quote on Oracle, using the supplier ‘CSERV Confidential Waste Disposal’.
- Please note that collections will not be made for Schools unless ‘Security & Portering Services’ have received an official Purchase Order via Oracle Financials.
- ‘Security & Portering Services’ will maintain a confidential waste collection database to include a job form, which produces job sheets relating to each request.
- Confidential waste will be collected at a mutually convenient date and time. A member of the requesting School will be asked to sign the job sheet.
- Once the confidential waste collection has taken place, ‘Security & Portering Services’ will send the School a final job sheet confirming the number of sacks actually collected and the final charges. The order should not be receipted until you receive these details.
- If you agree with these details, please receipt the order on the basis of the breakdown of final charges. Any queries should be referred to the ‘Portering Services’ team.