Confidential Waste Collection Service
‘Portering Services’ offer a confidential waste disposal service to Schools on an internal charge basis. The charges are intended to cover costs incurred for disposal through the authorised contractor and the logistics involved in the collection, transportation and destruction of the waste.
NB: The charges are considerably less than a comparable service provider by an external contractor.
- £3.00 per sack of paper waste
- £15.00 per sack of plastic media waste (CDROMs - Tapes - Plastic Media)
Please note that the minimum charge for any order is £10.00.
How to order a confidential waste collection
- Contact ‘Portering Services’ to request delivery of empty sacks.
- Once the sacks are full, Schools should raise an Internal trade Purchase Order using the supplier 'CSERV Confidential Waste Disposal'. The PO should indicate the number sacks and type of waste
- Please note: Schools are responsible for the safe and secure storage of all confidential waste until the Portering team have effected collection.
- ‘Security & Portering Services’ will produce a confidential waste collection form relating to each request.
- The Portering team will endeavour to collect confidential waste at the earliest opportunity, a member of the requesting School will be asked to sign the confidential waste collection form.
- Once the confidential waste collection has been effected the order should be receipted.