Annual Programme Review & Enhancement of Taught Programmes
The new Annual Programme Review and Enhancement Process will follow shortly.
The following Word documents are available to download in English or Welsh:
1. APRE 1 - Annual Programme Review and Enhancement: Purpose and Scope;
2. APRE 2 - Board of Studies APRE (Taught Programmes) Report proforma;
3. APRE 3 - School APRE (Taught Programmes) Report proforma;
4. APRE 4 - Dashboards to inform School-level APRE activities (UG & PGT);
Please note: School Specific dashboards were sent to Schools individually.
5. APRE 5 - Information Sheet on Data and Evidence in the Dashboard;
Two further documents are were produced by the APRE sub-committee in session 2011-12, and these looked at the outcomes of student survey activity and identify noteworthy practice across Cardiff University's Schools:
Sources of Advice in REGIS
- If you need further advice or assistance on the Annual Programme Review and Evaluation of Taught Programmes process, please contact either David Lloyd (LloydDH@cardiff.ac.uk ) or Clive Brown (BrownC@cardiff.ac.uk).
- If you require advice or assistance in accessing web versions of the documents for taught programmes, please contact Sarah Chandler (ChandlerSL@cardiff.ac.uk).
- If you need advice or assistance on the Annual Review of Postgraduate Research Activity , please contact Dr Amanda Rouse (RouseA@cardiff.ac.uk). Separate, School specific proformas for research activity are issued to Schools in hard copy, but are also available electronically from Amanda Rouse.