- 1995: Master of Science (Clinical Pharmacy), Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand
- 1991 to date: Registered Pharmacist, The Pharmacy Council, Thailand
- 1991: Bachelor of Science (Pharmacy), Chulalongkorn Universitiy, Bangkok, Thailand
- Won first place at the Pharmacovigilance Quiz Bowl in the 5th International Society of Pharmacovigilance Annual Meeting in 2005
- Assistant Professor in Faculty of Pharmacy, Mahidol University-2002 to date
Pharmacoviglance in clinical practice
To determine a clinical pharmacist's role in preventing adverse drug reactions.
- 1991-1997, Hospital pharmacist at Uthai Thani Hospital, A district hospital in Thailand
- 1997-2004, Lecturer at faculty of Pharmacy Mahidol University, Thailand
- Tragulpiankit, P., Pummangura, C., Luscombe, D.K., Kaojarern, S., Wananukul, W., Montakantikul, P. and Nathisuwan, S. 2005, 'Prevention of adverse drug reactions in hospitalised patients by pharmacist participation at a large teaching hospital in Thailand' Drug Safety, 28, 931 (abstract)
- Tragulpiankit, P., Kaojarern, S., Wananukul, W. and Luscombe, D.K. 2004, 'Reducing the risk of drug-induced adverse events in hospitalized patients' Pharmacy World & Science, 26, A100 (abstract)
- Pummangura, C, Tragulpiankit, P., Kaojarern, S., Wananukul, W., Montakantikul, P., Luscombe, D.K., Pomyen, N. 2004, Characteristics of adverse drug reactions and patient at risk in medical wards. Pharmacy World & Science, 26, A97 (abstract)
- Tragulpiankit, P., and Wananukul, W. 1999. An inpatient surveillance of adverse drug reaction in medical wards, in a teaching hospital, Thailand. European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 55, (abstract)
- Chindavijak, B., Tragulpiankit, P., Kaojarern, S., Pummangura, C. (1996). In-patient adverse drug reaction monitoring at the Department of Medicine, Ramathibodi Hospital. Ramathibodi Medical Journal, 19, 17-24.