There are four study weekends in an academic year, complementing each module. They run from Saturday through to Sunday and represent approximately 12.5 hours of study time.
The purpose of each study weekend is to develop and demonstrate new skills and therapeutic knowledge in an interactive and stimulating environment, whilst promoting networking and sharing of experiences with other colleagues.
Study weekends are held in the Cardiff School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences in the Redwood Building.
Students must meet the full cost of travel and overnight accommodation if required.
Students are normally expected to attend all study weekends. Written notification is required if a student is absent.
Module Weekends 2012-2013
- Module PHT406 - Medicines Management - 6th & 79th October 2012
- Module PHT402 - Management of Cardio-vascular Conditions - 24th & 25th November 2012
- Module PHT403 - Management of Respiratory Conditions - 26th & 27th January 2013
- Module PHT407 - Management of Gastro-Intestinal Conditions - 23rd & 24th March 2013
- MSc - January 2013 (dates to be confirmed).