Sports Training Village
The Cardiff University Sports Training Village is situated on the extensive halls of residence site at Talybont. It hosts the majority of indoor sports clubs and is the location of three floodlit artificial pitches.
Facilities at the Sports Training Village include:
- Large Multi-Purpose Sports Hall
- Field Hall, with six badminton courts, five-a-side pitch & cricket nets
- Martial Arts Dojo
- Fitness Suite with free weight facilities
All outdoor facilities at the Village are floodlit and include:
- tennis and netball courts
- artificial grass hockey pitch
- 3rd Generation (3G) pitch which is suitable for rugby, football and general training.