Noncommutative Geometry and Operator Algebras at Cardiff
- A new EU Network in Noncommutative Geometry is
planned from June 2007
- Johannes Kellendonk has moved to Lyon.
- Paulo Pinto obtained his PhD on 17 June 2003 and has a position in Lisbon.
- Gwion Evans obtained his PhD on 11 March 2003 and will move to an EU QSNG
network postdoctoral position at Copenhagen on 1 July 2003.
- London Mathematical
Society Regional Meeting - Wales 2002
- Vaughan Jones has been elected an honorary member of the London Mathematical
Society - citation.
- Yasuyuki Kawahigashi has received the Spring Prize of 2002 from the Japanese
- The EU network contract in Quantum Spaces - Noncommutative Geometry has
now been finalised and the network is running from 1 June 2002.
- Roger Behrend's position was made permanent from December 2001, and Johannes
Kellendonk was promoted to a Senior Lecturer from April 2002.
- Maxim Nazarov has been invited to give a session talk at the ICM in Beijng
- Previous News Items
TO OPERATOR ALGEBRAS AT CARDIFF
Last updated: 24 September, 2003