Professional Development Membership Scheme
The aim of the scheme is to develop closer links with businesses and to offer further support for CPD activities.
Why should we join the scheme?
The scheme offers a range ofbenefits for services across the University:
- Dedicated account manager
- Online membership area, with exclusive member content
- Priority invitation to events
- Opportunity to use other services and facilities within the University
- Exclusive promotions and offers, including discounts on open and bespoke training
How much is it and how many of our staff can benefit?
Membership is free. Whilst we require a designated key contact within each organisation for the scheme, benefits will be available to all employees of that organisation for the duration of their membership.
Am I eligible?
The Professional development membership Scheme is open to all public, private and third sector organisations who have attended at least one short course for professional development with Cardiff University.
Unfortunately we are unable to accept applications from individuals.