Postgraduate Continuing Professional Development opportunities
Have you considered taking a module from one of the 200 taught postgraduate courses on offer at Cardiff University?
Completing a postgraduate module can:
- further your CPD
- help you progress in your chosen career
- develop your subject specific skills
- give you an insight into completing a full postgraduate course
- develop your interest in a subject area
Here’s what some of our past students have to say about our postgraduate opportunities.
Completing the modules has provided me with the academic requirements to gain Chartered status without having to complete a full masters’ degree.
The modules I have completed have been interesting and the tutors have been very accommodating, they were happy to discuss things via e-mail and arrange meetings around my work commitments.
Various modules are available in the following areas:
- Computer Science
- Earth and Ocean Sciences
- European Studies
- Nursing & Midwifery
- Social Science
Admission onto modules is subject to meeting the module-specific entry requirements and at the discretion of the admissions tutor.
Further information and enquiries:
- Cardiff University Postgraduate pages
- Contact the Professional Development Team
email@example.com (029) 2087 5274