Cardiff University has a successful portfolio of KTPs with businesses and organisations of all sizes, sectors and industries.
- Case Study 1 - Ford [585.7 Kb]
- Case Study 2 - REID Lifting [570.1 Kb]
- Case Study 3 - Europressings [1.1 Mb]
- Case Study 4 - Yeo Valley [382.6 Kb]
- Case Study 5 - Milford Docks [1.7 Mb]
- Case Study 6 - Healthcare Learning Company: Smile-on [352.0 Kb]
- Case Study 7 - Las Recycling Ltd [300.2 Kb]
- Case Study 8 - Comtec [224.8 Kb]
- Case Study 9 - Obsidian Research Limited [244.9 Kb]
- Case Study 10 - Welsh Government and Public Health Wales [339.5 Kb]
- Case Study 11- Wiltan [1.4 Mb]
Award winning KTPs
- A Knowledge Transfer Partnership which developed clinical wet wipes to tackle hospital 'superbug' infections won the Business Innovation and People's Choice Awards at Cardiff University's Innovation and Impact Awards 2015
- Researchers who helped change the lives of homeless young people via a Knowledge Transfer Partnership were recognised with the 'Social Innovation Award' at Cardiff University's Innovation and Impact Awards 2015.