Senghennydd Library Contact Details
PO Box 430
The address given above is the postal address for this library.
The location of the library is:
21-23 Senghennydd Road
The Senghennydd Library is located on the ground floor of the Maths and Centre for Lifelong Learning Building on Senghennydd Road next to the Sherman Theatre.
- Located on both the ground and the first floor of the Senghennydd Building with a ramp provided at the entrance of the building
- Lift access to the first floor of the library is available via the fire doors on the first floor corridor
- The library information desk is at low-level and there is wheelchair access to all the book and journal shelves. Staff will retrieve books if required, please ask for assistance
- Disabled badge-holders may park on the double yellow lines on Senghennydd Road
- Accessible toilets are available on the ground floor
|Normal Semester Dates 2014/15 (including both May Bank Holidays)||Opening Hours|
|Monday to Friday||8.45 to 21.30|
|Saturday||10.00 to 17.30|
|Christmas Recess 2014/15||Opening Hours|
|Monday 15th to Friday 19th December||8.45 to 17.00|
|Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st December||Closed|
|Monday 22nd and Tuesday 23rd December||8.45 to 17.00|
|Wednesday 24th to Sunday 4th January||Closed|
|Easter Recess 2015||Opening Hours|
|Monday 30th March to Thursday 2nd April||8.45 to 17.00|
|Friday 3rd to Monday 6th April||Closed|
|Summer Recess 2015 (Saturday 13th June to Sunday 20th September)||Opening Hours|
|Monday to Friday||8.45 to 17.00|
|Saturday and Sunday||Closed|
|Monday 31st August (Bank Holiday)||Closed|
The library houses the main collections of books and journals in mathematics and a wide range of books and audio visual materials to support the Lifelong Learning courses.
On the ground floor are the current journals, reference materials, the lifelong learning books and journals and the extensive audio-visual collection. Also in this area are the mathematics exam papers, the language materials, and the theses. The mathematics journals are on the first floor.