Science Library Contact Details
PO Box 430
The address given above is the postal address for this library.
The location of the library is:
The Science Library is located on the first floor of Main Building.
- Situated on the first floor of Main Building with ramp access at the main entrance and the entrance to the library
- A service lift in the Chemistry wing is available
- The counter and information desk are both at low-level
- A space in the car park can be arranged or there is parking for badge-holders on Park Place
- Wheelchair accessible toilets are located on the ground floor
- Staff will retrieve books from the shelves, please ask for assistance
|Summer recess 2014 (Monday 16th June to Sunday 21st September)||Opening hours|
|Monday to Friday||09.00 to 17.00|
|Saturday and Sunday||Closed|
|Monday 25th August (Bank Holiday)||Closed|
The Science Library houses collections of books and journals in the following subjects: biosciences, chemistry, earth sciences, marine geography and general science.
Books, theses and current journals are on the entrance floor. The book collection comprises all of the library book stock and includes recommended textbooks and reference items for use in the library. The upper floor houses the main journals collection.
The Science Library has two large IT rooms with computing facilities for over 70 users, group study facilities and printing, copying and scanning facilities.
12 secure lockers with charging facilities are available in the Science Library. The lockers can be booked out for the day, but must be emptied 10 minutes before the library closes, and priority will be given to library users using the charging facilities. To book a locker and for further information please ask at the Information Desk or contact the Science Library at email@example.com.
You can also visit Graphic Services on the Ground Floor, Main Building, room 0.72.