Our library sites are conveniently located close to the academic schools. They support and offer a wide range of information resources, as well as access to photocopying and IT facilities.
What do you want to do today?
- Use LibrarySearch
- Find a library and when it's open
- Search databases and use electronic journals
- Find information for your subject (log in required)
- Get help with citing references
- Request an item from Store
- Find and book a group study room
- Use webPrint wireless printing and add credit to your myPrint account
- Access a range of information resources through the intranet (log-in required)
Not sure what you need? Why not Ask a Librarian live?
Ask a Librarian Live! Our Ask a Librarian live chat service is available 9am - 5pm, Mondays - Fridays. Where we can offer chat beyond these hours, we will. Our status will indicate whether there is someone available to answer your query. You can find alternative ways of contacting us on the contact us page.