Biomedical Sciences Library
Biomedical Sciences Library Contact Details
PO Box 430
The address given above is the postal address for this library.
The location of the library is:
The Biomedical Sciences Library / TLRC (Teaching and Learning Resource Centre) is on the first floor of the East Wing of the Biomedical Sciences Building.
Book a group study room online!
Book a group study room online by completing the online booking form (Cardiff University username and password required).
All room bookings are subject to our general Code of Conduct. Please note, other local policies may apply in some rooms.
- Located on the first and second floors of the Biomedical Sciences Building
- Access to the first floor for wheelchair users via a lift in the East Wing and through the library fire doors can be arranged
- There are internal stairs between the floors. Staff will retrieve books from the shelves, please ask for assistance
- An accessible toilet is situated on the ground floor of the building
- Disabled parking is available on Park Place
|Summer Recess 2015 (Monday 15th June to Sunday 20th September)||Opening Hours|
|Monday to Friday||9.15 to 17.00|
|Saturday and Sunday||Closed|
|Monday 31st August (Bank Holiday)||Closed|
The Biomedical Sciences Library / TLRC provides information services to the School of Biosciences covering anatomy, biochemistry, neuroscience, and physiology.
Resources for loan include short loan and standard loan textbooks. The short loan photocopy collection, DVDs and videos, microscopes, slides, bones, teeth and anatomical models are available from the issue desk. Staff will advise on loans periods.
IT facilities and group study facilities are located on the upper floor of the library.
The current year’s journals are also housed in the Biomedical Sciences Library / TLRC, all earlier years are shelved in the Science Library.