Access to IT Rooms
Find out more about accessing IT rooms and central locations.
IT Reception 40-41 Park Place
(for IT support and IT Service Desk only)
All of the following services are on the ground floor and are accessible to wheelchair users:
- insrvConnect IT Service Desk
An accessible toilet is situated on the ground floor.
On-street car parking is available on Park Place for badge-holders directly in front of the Students' Union, and further designated spaces are available along the road. On Senghennydd Road, badge-holders may park on double yellow lines. Further University parking is available at the rear of the building and there are two small forecourt parking areas at 42 and 38 Park Place.
Glamorgan Building IT Room
- Located on the ground floor of the Glamorgan Building
- Access for wheelchair users is via the left-hand side of the Building, signposted to the Glamorgan Record Office. From there, take the lift to the ground floor
- Disabled parking spaces are available in the adjacent car park
- An accessible toilet is located near the IT room
Graduate Centre IT Room
- The Graduate Centre is on the 3rd floor of the Students' Union Building in Park Place
- Access from Park Place is via a lift to the left of the main stairs at street level which goes to the 2nd floor of the Union. Exit this lift and take the interior lift to the 3rd floor
- From the Senghennydd Road entrance the lift will take you straight up to the 3rd floor. Exit the lift into the main landing and turn left into the Graduate Centre
- Accessible toilets are located along the corridor from the IT room
Julian Hodge Study Centre
- Located on the second and third floors of the Julian Hodge Building, accessible via a lift
- Several parking spaces are situated directly outside the building
- Accessible toilets are located on the ground floor