Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Master Class: Advanced Formatting Techniques
Building on the content of the Microsoft PowerPoint: Creating Presentations course, this master class looks at how to improve your PowerPoint presentations and is therefore suitable for existing users of PowerPoint who wish to explore the more advanced functionality of this application. Using PowerPoint 2010 you will see how to add enhance the content of your slides and build a dynamic presentation using the functionality of PowerPoint 2010.
- Creating consistent presentations using slide masters.
- Effective layout of objects on your slides.
- Using charts to displaying information in graphical form.
- Achieving consistent formatting throughout your presentation using Slide masters.
- Animation and transition techniques.
- Incorporating and using multimedia file content in your presentations.
- Putting it all together - notes pages, handouts and controlling slide shows.
You will also see how you can export a presentation to a USB stick where you need to transport the whole package to a different computer.
To be able to follow the content of this master class you should already have used Microsoft PowerPoint to create and format simple presentations. If you have not used PowerPoint before we would recommend that you attend the Microsoft PowerPoint: Creating Presentations course before attending this master class.
1 x half-day session - length of course 3 hours.
£45 for members of staff and students of Cardiff University.
£60 for non-profit making organisations, e.g. other universities, charities, and government bodies, including Cardiff and Vale University Health Board.
£75 for commercial organisations (profit-making) wishing to book anyone onto this course.