European Documentation Centre (Cardiff EDC)
Welcome to the website of Cardiff University's European Documentation Centre.
- Are you looking for information and expertise on the European Union and the countries of Europe for your work or studies?
- Do you want to give your opinion on EU issues and help to make policy?
- Are you thinking about living, working, studying or retiring in another EU country?
- Would you like to find out more about the European dimension in your life and what being a 'European citizen' means?
- Do you want to know how the EU impacts on Wales?
Cardiff EDC staff have expertise and long experience in working with information about the EU and the wider Europe and will provide a professional and non-partisan service. Cardiff EDC is the publisher of European Sources Online, a free access information service that focuses specifically on Europe.
Whether you want a straightforward answer to a question or help to put together a fully rounded analysis of information on a controversial topic, we can help you.
Visit the Centre in person or contact us by post, telephone or email.
Cardiff EDC is on facebook
Latest edition of Cardiff EDC News
Latest information in ESO
Find information about what is happening in Europe this month in ESO.
Europe on the Internet
A new updated version of our guide to web sites, databases and important documents offering European information.
Wales and Europe
An updated version of our guide to information sources on Wales and Europe.
The Role of National Parliaments in the EU, Thursday 20 November at 6.00pm
This event will examine how the House of Lords in the UK Parliament and the National Assembly for Wales relate to, and seek to influence, EU policy making.
EU Careers, Thursday 2 February 2015
What Europe Means To Me, March 2015 (exact date to be confirmed)
Europe Day Quiz, Thursday 7 May 2015
Events are free to attend and include refreshments. Prior booking is essential. Booking forms for forthcoming events, and reports on past events, can be found on our News and Events page.