Databases for Psychology
Use the databases below to:
- find references to journal articles
- keep up to date with the latest publications in your subject
Some databases require your Cardiff University network username and password for off-campus access. These databases are available for all staff and students of Cardiff University but because of licensing restrictions they are not available to external members and visitors.
You can also access databases through Electronic Resources - MetaLib
Database guides are available to help you.
Core databases for specific research areas
- Health and Lifespan Development
- Learning Memory and Cognition
- Perception and Performance
- Social Psychology