Universities, teaching and research
The Higher Education Academy for Business, Management, Accountancy and Finance
Learning and teaching support network for business, management, accountancy and finance aimed at lecturers and academics.
Useful site offering a dictionary of economics terms, a calendar of economic indicator release dates, current indicator readings, analysis of economic regions and forecasts etc.
The Economics Network
The Economics Network of the UK's Higher Education Academy provides publications, events, funding opportunities and other resources to support university teachers of economics.
Marr and Kirkwood Official Guide to Business School Webs
An alphabetical arrangement of mainly US Business Schools with reviews, rankings, links to other Web-based Business School resources, and conference news.
International Economics Study Center
Learning resources and links to useful web sites.
Intute - Virtual Training Suite
"Teach yourself" tutorials delivered over the web, for students, lecturers and researchers who want to learn what the Internet can offer in their subject. Business Manager and Economist tutorials are available now with further subject areas under development.
Listed below are the Research Centres and Units in the Cardiff Business School. Select the link to find out more about each one.
- Accounting and Business History Research Unit
- Asian Accounting, Finance and Business Research Unit
- Centre for Automotive Industry Research
- Centre for Business Relationships, Accountability, Sustainability and Society (BRASS)
- Chinese Accounting, Finance and Business Research Unit
- Employment Studies Research Group
- Finance Research Group
- Food Process Innovation Unit
- Cardiff University Innovative Manufacturing Research Centre
- Cardiff Japanese Studies Centre
- Julian Hodge Institute in Applied Macroeconomics
- Leadership, Enterprise and Economic Development (LEED) Unit
- Lean Enterprise Research Centre
- Centre for Local and Regional Government Research
- Logistics Systems Dynamics Group
- Transport & Shipping Research Group
- Welsh Economy Research Unit
- Welsh Institute for Research in Economics and Development