BusinessObjects Online Training
What BusinessObjects Training is available?
Group training sessions are available via the IT training programme.
What does the training involve?
This course will provide an introduction to using BusinessObjects Online which is accessed using a web browser.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- log in to BusinessObjects
- open and refresh an existing report
- understand the layout of reports
- navigate around an existing report
- save a report
- export data into Excel and Adobe Acrobat
- print reports
Before starting, you should:
- be familiar with Windows based software
- be familiar with using the Web
- be able to log in to the network
- have a BusinessObjects account. If you don't have an account, click on the link to the left called Applying for a BusinessObjects Account.
When is BusinessObjects training held?
BusinessObjects: Introduction training lasts half a day and is usually scheduled to be held once a month. Dates may be added or cancelled, subject to demand.
The current schedule of training sessions can be seen on insrvEducation's Scheduled Training Course Programme web page.
Where will the training be held?
All training will take place at the Training Suite, Julian Hodge Building, Cathays Campus.
What is the cost of BusinessObjects training?
The cost of the training is £45.00, and is available to staff only.
How do I book my place?
Go to the insrvEducation webpage and follow the booking instructions that are provided.
What do I do if I have other training requirements?
If you require training in report enhancement on BusinessObjects Online, (sorting, filtering, moving columns etc), please email insrvConnect with your requirements.
Training will be arranged on an ad hoc basis.