HUMSS Year One Enrolment & Subject Guide, 2012-2013
For first year students in the Schools of
English, Communication & Philosophy
European Languages, Translation & Politics
History, Archaeology & Religion
Journalism, Media & Cultural Studies
Music (except BMus)
- The Six Stages of Enrolment:
- Additional Subject Enrolment Proforma
SECTION TWO (with a direct link to each subject)Year One Academic Subjects
- In year one you take 120 credits.
- For most BA students this will consist of three subjects each with modules worth 40 credits ie your Honours subject(s) and one or two additional subjects.
- For most BScEcon students this will consist of your Honours subject(s) but some will need to take additional modules.
- Modules are generally worth 10 or 20 credits.
- Remember to print out the year one enrolment Proforma to enable you to be signed up for your additional subjects (BA) / modules (BScEcon).