HR Systems & Information
The HR Management Information Systems team have the responsibility of maintenance for all software under their remit. This includes:
- Core|HR - HR/Payroll system
- eRecruitment - Primary recruitment system developed by Kenexa IBM
- BusinessObjects - User generated reports from HR and recruitment systems
The purpose of maintenance is to maximize the performance of such systems by ensuring that they run consistently well and efficiently, with the user requirements and needs of the University in mind.
The team are also responsible for all HR reporting requirements, both statutory and internal for strategic development. This will include:
- HESA Staff return
- Athena SWAN
- Executive Board reports
- Salary Surveys
- Sickness Monitoring
As a team our main aims are to:
- provide a University-wide information facility which supports the University to achieve its strategic aims;
- promote enhanced automation of routine procedures;
- reduce dependence on paper based forms and introduce a self-service model;
- cater for management information requirements;
- lead to the elimination of duplication of effort and data in different areas of the University.
If you have any queries relating to management information or our HR systems, please email: People@Cardiff.ac.uk or telephone extension 79777.