Celebrating Excellence Awards 2013
The Celebrating Excellence Awards represent the University's appreciation of staff who have demonstrated an outstanding commitment and contribution - those who have been recognised by their colleagues for going over and above the call of duty.
Eligibility for the Awards
This year there are 12 categories of Award, plus 2 Trust Fund Prizes.
The categories are open and inclusive, allowing for the recognition of a variety of achievements by our incredible diverse staff. In light of this, whilst there are some categories of award that lend themselves more naturally to specific categories of staff, no staff are excluded from being nominated for any award. The two Trust Fund prizes are the exceptions to this, due to the terms set out upon their donation.
Celebrating Excellence Award Categories:
Click on the links below for more information on each awards, where you will also find details on how to nominate a member or group of staff for the award.
- Rising Star
- Sustained Excellence
- Lifetime Achievement
- Outstanding Contribution to the Community or Environment
- Exceptional Enhancement of the Student Experience
- Excellence in Teaching (including Training and Development)
- Excellence in Research (including Research Support)
- Outstanding Contribution to the University's International Activities
- Outstanding Contribution to Innovation and Engagement
- Outstanding Support to the University
- Outstanding Contribution to Leadership
- Vice-Chancellor's Award for Outstanding Contribution to the University