Contacting Human Resources
What services do we provide?
• First Line support for all initial HR queries is provided by your People Service Centre Team
- How do I … questions
- HR & Payroll System support
- MIS Reporting
• Designated support for academic and professional service departments is provided by our College & Professional Services HR Teams.
- College of Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences
- College of Biomedical & Life Sciences
- College of Physical Sciences & Engineering
- Professional Services
• Specialist support for areas of Compensation & Benefits; Employee relations and Policy & Projects, including Senior Salary Review, and Equal Pay is available from the Policy & Projects team.
How can I contact HR?
HR Service Centre should be your first point of contact for most queries, however each College and Professional Service team have local support details of which are held on the document on the right.
For WORK REQUESTS please use the relevant email below:
New starter contract request (external to Kenexa)
New starter commencement (not contract request)
Honorary / Emeritus
Honorary title (category A or B)
Contract conversion(fixed term to open ended)
Non-renewal of contract
External secondment agreement
Change of hours
Record amendment in Core System
Resignation / Retirement notification
Submit a line managers request via Core Portal
Tier 5 sponsored researcher
System change (general) / Report request
Core system issue
Kenexa system issue
If you have any general queries which are not on the list above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reception is also located on Floor 10 of McKenzie House; all visitors are asked to report here.
|People Service Centre||029208 email@example.com|
|Management Information Systems||(Internal 79777)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
During the summer break to allow the team to work efficiently on resolving queries and completing the workload, our office opening hours including Reception and HR Service Centre are from 9.30 am until 4.00 pm Monday to Friday.
If you would like to make a booking please call the reception team on the numbers above.
Our Contact & Postal Address is:
Human Resource Directorate
10th & 11th Floor
30-36 Newport Road
Google Map (Please note that the main entrance is on Newport Road)