Before the Day
Be one step ahead - find out what you need to do before your graduation day arrives.
Check the date of your
Arrange any extra tickets, if required.
Save time on the day by pre-ordering your official photos.
Order your academic dress from Ede & Ravenscroft.
Book accommodation for your guests if necessary.
Reserve your DVD
Reserve the DVD of your ceremony at a reduced price.
Before the Day checklist
"I would definitely recommend attending your graduation, it is a day you won’t be able to get back, and it’s worth it even just for our families- to whom the day means possibly even more."
- 2010 Graduate
- Check your e-mails for your official Graduation invitation and register your attendance via SIMS Online.
- Check the ceremony dates.
- Order your academic dress from Ede and Ravenscroft.
- Arrange any extra tickets, if required.
- Pre-order from Ede and Ravenscroft any photos you may require. These may also be ordered on the day, but it is highly recommended that you pre-order.
- Reserve your copy of the DVD of the ceremony if required and take advantage of a reduced purchase price. DVDs may also be purchased on the day.
- Book accommodation for your guests if necessary, or ensure they have the details to do so.
- Send an eCard to your family and friends, informing them of your graduation and thanking them for their support.