Edinburgh via York and The Lake District 4-Day Trip
Thursday 2 - Sunday 5 July 2015
(Bookings Open Monday 26 January)
£225 per person (based on two sharing) or £300 per person (single room)
You can complete a booking form in advance by downloading the word document from the right-hand column of this page (welsh version coming soon).
This four day trip will take you to Edinburgh. You will visit York on the way up and the Lake District on the return journey, all of which are too far for a day trip, yet too good to miss.
The trip will leave early morning on Thursday 2nd July from the Students’ Union on Park Place. The journey to Edinburgh will include a stop off in York for a few hours. Upon Upon arrival in Edinburgh you will check in to your accommodation and have the rest of the evening to spend at your leisure.
- Stopping in York for a brief visit en-route to Edinburgh
- Arrive in Edinburgh, check in and spend the evening having dinner (at your own expense) and start to explore the city.
- Excursion to Edinburgh Castle in the morning
- Then free time in Edinburgh
- The morning will consist of a visit to The Royal Yacht Britannia
- The afternoon/evening is free time in Edinburgh
- Depart Edinburgh and visit Lake Windermere in the Lake District en route to Cardiff
The trip price is either £225 per person, which is based on sharing a twin/double room or £300 if you require a single room. It includes three nights bed & breakfast, as well as admission to Edinburgh Castle and either Royal Yacht Britannia. All meals other than breakfast on Friday, Saturday and Sunday are at your own expense.
£70 deposit at time of booking by Wednesday 25th March
£80 second payment by Friday 25th April
£75 final payment by Friday 22nd May
£100 deposit at the time of booking by Wednesday 25th March
£100 second payment by Friday 25th April
£100 final payment by Friday 22nd May
Please note that all payments are non-refundable after the payment deadline has passed as detailed above, unless we have to cancel the trip due to low take-up.
If you wish to have a specified roommate, we would prefer that you book at the same time. If you don’t have a preference, we will match you with a roommate(s) of the same sex.