Edinburgh via York and The Lake District 4-Day Trip
Thursday 3 - Sunday 6 July 2014
£207 per person
(based on two sharing)
You can complete a booking form in advance by downloading the word document from the right-hand column of this page (Welsh version coming soon).
This four day trip will take you to Edinburgh. You will visit York on the way up and the Lake District on the return journey, all of which are too far for a day trip, yet too good to miss.
We have included a visit to Edinburgh Castle and either a visit to The Royal Yacht Britannia or The Real Mary King's Close (to be confirmed closer to the time), but still allowing plenty of free time for you to explore the City of Edinburgh at your leisure.
The trip will leave early morning on Thursday 3rd July from the Students’ Union on Park Place. The journey to Edinburgh will include a stop off in York for a few hours. Upon Upon arrival in Edinburgh you will check in to your accommodation and have the rest of the evening to spend at your leisure.
- Stopping in York for a brief visit en-route to Edinburgh
- Arrive in Edinburgh, check in and spend the evening having dinner (at your own expense) and start to explore the city.
- Excursion to Edinburgh Castle in the morning
- Then free time in Edinburgh
- The morning will consist of either a visit to The Royal Yacht Britannia or The Real Mary King's Close (to be confirmed)
- The afternoon/evening is free time in Edinburgh
- Depart Edinburgh and visit Lake Windemere in the Lake District en route to Cardiff
The trip price is £207 per person, which is based on sharing with one or two others. It includes three nights bed & breakfast, as well as admission to Edinburgh Castle and either Royal Yacht Britania or The Real Mary King's Close (to be confirmed). All meals other than breakfast on Friday, Saturday and Sunday are at your own expense.
£50 deposit due at time of booking by Wednesday 16th April
£157 payment due by Thursday 1st May
Please note your deposit is non refundable unless we have to cancel the trip due to low take-up.
If you wish to have a specified roommate(s), we would prefer that you book at the same time. If you don’t have a preference, we will match you with a roommate(s) of the same sex. If you wish to occupy a double room on your own, there will be an additional charge of £48 at the time of paying your deposit.