Committee Secretaries Toolkit
The documents listed below are intended as a resource for University Committee secretaries, giving both general and specific guidance on various aspects of the work and duties of a committee secretary. The guidance is an attempt to share and develop good practice and consistency of approach. It has been developed to assist secretaries to University-level committees but may also be of use to secretaries of other committees.
Please contact Lisa Williams / Sarah Hanks (ext 74297) in Committee Support if you have any queries or comments/suggestions; or email Committees@cardiff.ac.uk.
1. Committees Secretaries Guidelines
2. Minutes house-style
3. Cover sheets (in development)
4. Standing Orders governing University Committees
5. Committee Structure
6. Committees Contacts and Terms of Reference (in development)
7. Annual Cycle of Business - examples
8. Guidelines on Drafting Papers/Reports