Help & Advice - Trans+
- QwesTFTM UK – national charity offering mutual support for FTM in the West Country and South Wales
- Tawe Butterflies – non-profit organisation for members of the transgender community
- Broken Rainbow (tel. 0845 265 260 4460) offers support to LGBT victims and survivors of domestic violence and abuse.
- Press for Change is an equality organisation that champions equality and rights for Trans people.
- The Gender Trust (tel. 0845 231 0505) is the UK's largest charity for people with gender identity issues.
- Gender Identity Research and Education Society – information for trans people, their families and the professionals who care for them
- Beaumont Society – help and support for the transgendered community
- TCrime.net enables Trans hate crimes to be reported confidentially and leaves it the individual to decide what information should be passed on to the police.
- The Lesbian and Gay Christian Movement is a UK-based international Charity which challenges homophobia and transphobia, especially within the Church and faith-based organisations, as well as working to create and praying for an inclusive church.
- Imaan supports LGBT Muslim people, their families and friends, to address issues of sexual orientation within Islam.
- Sarbat is a national organisation that provides information and resources for Sikhs who are Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual or Transgendered.
- Transgender Awareness Wales – A resource to raise awareness of transgender issues in Wales
- GLAAD Transgender Resources
- Sparkle – National Transgender Celebration
- Mermaids – Family and individual support for teenagers and children with gender identity issues
- Gender Essence Support Services – Professional Counselling Services for Transgender and Transsexual communities