Help & Advice - Bisexual
If you would like an organisation to be listed here, please email your suggestion to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The LGBT Cymru Helpline is open Monday and Wednesday 7pm-9pm on FREE Phone 0800 840 2069. They provide general information, advice and confidential support in many areas of life and around various issues that people might experience.
- Bisexual Index provides information for the bisexual community and provides links to local and regional organisations.
- Bi Visibility Day is celebrated on 23 September each year. Find out more about planned events and by visiting the national website.
- BiCon is an annual event that brings together bisexual people from across the UK.
- Bi Community News is the hub of the UK's bisexual community.
- Broken Rainbow (tel. 0845 265 260 4460) offers support to LGBT victims and survivors of domestic violence and abuse.
- Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (FFLAG) (tel. 0845 652 0311) is a national voluntary organisation supporting the parents and families of LGB people.
- Stonewall (tel. 08000 502 020) is the UK's largest campaigning and lobbying group on LGB issues.
- Naz Project London (NPL) provides sexual health and HIV prevention and support services to targeted Black and Minority Ethnic (BME) communities. Although London-based, NPL has resources which may be of interest to Cambridge-based staff and students or those who wish to participate in the organisation's work.
- Jewish and Gay Lesbian Group is an organization that supports gay and lesbian Jewish people.
- Changing Attitude works for the full inclusion of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender people in the life of the Anglican Communion.
- The Lesbian and Gay Christian Movement is a UK-based international Charity which challenges homophobia and transphobia, especially within the Church and faith-based organisations, as well as working to create and praying for an inclusive church.
- Quest is a Group for Lesbian and Gay Catholics. It has a network of local groups across the country which meet regularly for Mass, discussion and social events.
- Imaan supports LGBT Muslim people, their families and friends, to address issues of sexual orientation within Islam.
- Sarbat is a national organisation that provides information and resources for Sikhs who are Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual or Transgendered.