Global Diversity Staff Network (formerly BME Staff Network)
The Global Diversity Staff Network is open to all staff and seeks to help the University advance its equality and diversity agenda. It provides a discussion forum in a positive and mutually supportive environment, as well as a channel of communication between its members and the University. The network focuses on matters of ethnic background and national origin.
Network meetings in 2014-15):
• Tue 30 Sept 2014, 12.30-1.30pm, Glamorgan Council Chamber
• Tues 2 Dec, 12.30-1.30pm, Rm GF14 Ty Dewi Sant, Heath
• Wed 25 Feb 2015, 12.30-1.30pm (on line meeting)
• Wed 3 June, 12.30-1.30pm (Committee Room 2, Glamorgan Building)
For more information, please contact:
• Ricardo Calil, Acting Chair. Email: GlobalDiversity@cardiff.ac.uk
• Catrin Morgan, Equality and Diversity Manager.
Email: MorganCA5@cf.ac.uk. Phone: 029 2087 0230
Follow us on Twitter : @Global_Div