Global Diversity Staff Network (formerly BME Staff Network)
The Global Diversity Staff Network is open to all staff and seeks to help the University advance its equality and diversity agenda. It provides a discussion forum in a positive and mutually supportive environment, as well as a channel of communication between its members and the University. The network focuses on matters of ethnic background and national origin.
Network meetings in 2015/16
- Wed 9 Sept 2015 - 12.30-1.30pm Rm 0.52 Main Building
- Tue 24 Nov 11-12pm Cochrane Building 0.22
- 22-26 Feb - online meeting
- Thurs 28 April 1-2pm Main Council Chamber
For more information, please contact:
• Ricardo Calil, Chair. Email: GlobalDiversity@cardiff.ac.uk
• Catrin Morgan, Equality and Diversity Manager.
Email: MorganCA5@cf.ac.uk. Phone: 029 2087 0230
For more information about the network, including meeting agenda and notes, please visit our Sways (access restricted to those with a Cardiff University username and password)
Follow us on Twitter : @Global_Div