Skip to content
Skip to navigation menu


Coming to Cardiff

Do I need insurance for my personal possessions?

Yes, we strongly encourage students to insure their personal possessions against damage, loss or theft. If you live in Cardiff University residence you are automatically given £5000 worth of personal possessions insurance cover from Endsleigh insurance. For more information see: Click on "Endsleigh insurance" on the left hand side of the web page.