Skip to content
Skip to navigation menu

Compare residences


Residences cards

When you are on University premises, you are required to carry your Residences card and to produce it along with your University ID card to prove identity in accordance with University policy and guidance.

You will also need to show both your Residences card and University ID card for the following:

  • To collect parcels and registered mail from your Residences reception
  • When you are locked out of your room or need to obtain a replacement key
  • To obtain meals if you live in Aberdare Hall (Catered), Gordon Hall, Senghennydd Hall and Senghennydd Court (Part-catered)
  • To use the bus service between University Hall and the Main Campus or Heath Park Campus

Please note, a charge will be payable for any replacement Residences card issued.


Residences guide

Residences guide

Compare all of our residences with this handy guide.


Contact us

Residences Office
Cardiff University
PO Box 533
Southgate House
CF14 3XZ

Tel: +44 (0)29 2087 4849
Fax: +44 (0)29 2087 4661