An educationally-driven community
An educationally-driven community - where you work in partnership with staff to strengthen your educational experience and engage in the pursuit of knowledge.
At Cardiff you can expect the University and the Students' Union to:
- provide an inspiring and enriching educational experience;
- support your development as an independent and lifelong learner;
- expose you to the benefits and challenges of education informed by research as appropriate to your discipline;
- provide timely and constructive feedback on your assessments;
- help you to develop a range of skills as part of your educational programme, in addition to your subject knowledge;
- encourage you to articulate and record the development of attributes and skills;
- provide facilities for you to study and learn.
The University and the Students' Union expect you to:
- actively engage in all the educational activities on your programme of study;
- become an independent and self-directed learner;
- prepare for and attend all scheduled teaching activities;
- complete and submit your assignments on time;
- use the feedback you receive on your assignments to improve your future work;
- learn to recognise the skills you are developing and be able to articulate and record these appropriately;
- treat study spaces and the physical learning environment with care.
Meeting your expectations
The following links will help you find services and information that relate to our educationally-driven community: