Student Summer Residences
Self catered residences at Cardiff University are available during the summer period for the following categories of guest:
- Students studying at Cardiff University during summer period
- Any University students not studying at Cardiff University during summer period (including Graduation students)
- Prospective students with an offer to study at Cardiff University (must be aged 18 or over)
- Guests accompanying Cardiff University students in Student Summer Residences (must be aged 18 or over)
If you do not fit into one of the above categories, please view the Conference Office web pages for details of alternative University residences in Cardiff.
How to book for 2014
Our residences are available between Wednesday 18 June 2014 and Wednesday 10 September 2014. If you would like to reserve a room, please complete the relevant booking form (on the right hand side of this page) and email to email@example.com
Stays for 29 nights or less
Prices range from £12.60 to £18.72 per night. Rooms are available at:
- Senghennydd Court (shared bathroom) between Wednesday 18 June 2014 and Wednesday 10 September 2014
- Talybont North (ensuite) between Wednesday 18 June 2014 and Thursday 31 July 2014
Stays for 30 nights or more
Prices range from £12.35 to £15.35 per night. Rooms are available at Cartwright Court (shared bathroom).
Please note that a place in Student Summer Residences will not be offered to any student who has an outstanding debt with the University.
Network connection points and Wi-Fi
Wi-Fi is available to all guests. Cardiff academic network connection points are available to registered Cardiff University students only. Further information about the service can be viewed on the Cardiff University Residences' Network (RESLAN) web site at www.cardiff.ac.uk/insrv/reslan
For further information please contact the Residences Office at Talybont North:
Tel: +44 (0)29 2087 5807
Fax: +44 (0)29 2087 4569