Skip to content
Skip to navigation menu
- Your Local Education Authority can help with any general questions and more detailed requests, as well as provide you with a Student Finance application pack.
- When completing your PN1/PR1 form you must make sure that you enter your National Insurance Number. Failure to do so will cause delay in your Student Loan payments.
- It is important that you complete the "Bursary Consent Statement" on your PN1/PR1 form. Please note that failure to provide consent may result in delay with any Bursary and/or Scholarship payments.
- When you receive your Financial Notification please make sure that your course details are correct. If there is an error you will need to complete and return a Change of Circumstance Form for Full-time Students (C01). This form is available from your LEA.
- Tuition Fees are payable by students on an Industrial Training or Year Abroad at approximately 50% of the relevant fee.
- The Finance Office may contact you via e-mail and you should read your e-mails at least once a week as per INSRV Regulation 5.3.1
- Failure to pay Tuition Fees by the due date will result in Senate Regulations being enforced and may lead to your registration being cancelled.
- Full details of the University's Financial Regulation, including Refund Policy and Procedures in the Event of Non-Payment of Tuition Fee are detailed on pages 248-252 (D23-D.24) of the Academic Regulations Handbook.
- Internal repeat students should contact the Finance Office on (029) 20 875253/4167/9263 to confirm the exact fees due.