The Income Section is responsible for areas including:
- Generating Invoices e.g. research contracts, services rendered, sports facilities, catering, conferences and all tuition fees invoices.
- Receipting the majority of the University’s cash and cheque payments. All payments are receipted, reconciled and banked on a daily basis.
- Providing a manned Cash Office on the ground floor, 30-36 Newport Road where payments can be made directly by Staff and Students. The counter is open from 9am to 4pm Monday to Friday; any closure will be advised.
- Offering University customers (including Students) the facility to make payment by credit/debit card. This facility includes payment of all invoices, conferences, short courses and tuition fees.
- Pursuing unpaid debts to the University to the point of debt-collection or de-registration. This includes invoices not raised by the Income Section e.g. Residences Fees.
- Implementing all procedures directly associated with Tuition Fees