Objectives and Scope
High level scope is eMarketplace Catalogue Content & Management Service, including eInvoicing, free format ordering to non-catalogue suppliers , eQuotes, Advanced Reporting and, potentially, eOligos.
- Catalogue and Supplier adoption, notably an initial batch of agreed suppliers for go-live
- Integration with Oracle iProcurement notably users IDs between Oracle & Science Warehouse Ltd (SWL), transaction data transfer between eMarketplace & iProc, Units of Measurement (UOM) codes etc.
- Users & Business Unit Administration, notably user accounts & structure
- Purchase Order delivery between University, Science Warehouse and supplier(s). Ship To & Billing addresses, VAT codes etc.
- Interface Branding in University’s corporate ID
- Management Information – standard and advanced e-reports for authorised officers, incl appropriate training
- Training for an agreed period & format.
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) – test scripts, with appropriate SWL support.
- Support in accordance with SLA. Implementation phases by College and respective post Go-Live phases.
The solution will be implemented across the University on a College by College basis, with Professional Services being the last area to be enabled.