Skip to content
Skip to navigation menu


Insurance - Motor Vehicles

University vehicles are insured under a Comprehensive Motor Policy with unlimited cover for Third Party or passenger bodily injury and M£20 for Third Party property damage.

An excess of £250 applies, in respect of claims for accidental damage.

Should an accident occur or a claim arise then an appropriate accident report form should be obtained from the University Insurance Officer, contact details below.

Driver Authorisation Forms need to be completed by ALL drivers if they are driving on the University Motor Insurance policy. The form can be downloaded from the link on the right hand side of this page, together with a brief description on how the form should be completed. A copy of this form should be held in the department and updated annually, this needs to be forward to in the Insurance Officer once authorised by the Head of Department or his/her representative. 


If you have any queries please contact the Insurance Officer from the contact details below :-

Mr Stephen Blake
Accounts Assistant, Insurance Officer

Telephone:+44 (0)29 208 79071