The mission of the Finance Division is to support the University in achieving its stated aims and objectives by providing an effective and efficient financial support service.
Details on Tuition Fees and how to pay them
Financial Statements for Cardiff University are available to download from this page
"Quick guides" covering some of the more common areas we receive queries about
Find details of staff and how to contact the Finance Division
The aims of the Finance division are:
- To support the university in achieving its goals, ensuring financial viability.
- To advise the vice-chancellor and board of governors with regard to financial matters and ensure compliance with the financial memorandum, statutory and other regulatory requirements.
- To manage the finance division.
- To ensure accountability and control throughout the university.
- To ensure the efficient and effective use of resources.
- To provide management information to assist with financial decision making.
- To contribute to the development of the financial strategy for the university.