Skip to content
Skip to navigation menu
Who will get an award
- All applications are considered individually in line with the guidance from Welsh Government and the FCF group.
- Your reasonable expenditure will be deducted from your income. If you show a deficit you will be considered for an award.
- If we require additional information to complete an assessment we will contact you using your university email. Please check your emails daily after applying so that you do not delay any award.
- We will normally inform you of the outcome within a week using your university email account when all information is supplied.
- During term time payments are made every 2 weeks.
- If you are made an award in the first term it is likely the award will be paid in 2 instalments. You may need to provide updated bank statements before the second award is paid.
Back to FCF homepage